These prawn crackers with salmon appetizers are the PERFECT snack for any occasion. They are quick to prepare, simple to make, and above all, very tasty. At a cocktail party, a birthday party. It's so delicious that you have to make a lot of it. No one will stop after one!
Prawn Crackers with Salmon
Great weather to make this tasty snack with smoked salmon. Ready quickly, slightly Asian Inspired, and very fresh.
Cut the salmon finely and mix it with ginger, lemon, and olive oil to give it more flavor. This allows you to marinate in the fridge (and is, therefore, very easy to prepare).
Just before you want to serve this snack, take the prawn crackers and put some salmon on each piece. With some coconut and parsley, this delicious dish is complete. This is going to be fun!
What do you need for Lemon Coconut Salmon Prawn Crackers?
To prepare these prawn crackers with salmon, you need the following ingredients. You can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog:
- Smoked Salmon - Use cold smoked salmon, for example, Norwegian salmon, real Dutch salmon, or wild salmon.
- Prawn crackers - In this recipe, you use pre-baked prawn crackers.
- Ginger - Use fresh ginger. Remove the skin with a vegetable peeler.
- Lemon - Freshly squeezed lemon juice. Nothing can beat that. Or use fresh lime juice (also excellent)
- Olive Oil - Use a good extra vierge olive oil for even more flavor.
- Coconut - Just before serving, sprinkle some grated coconut over the salmon. If you want more coconut flavor, roast the coconut in a dry frying pan until it is light brown and crispy.
- Parsley - Place a sprig of parsley on top of the bite. Not only does it provide extra flavor, but it also looks beautiful.
How to prepare Salmon and Lime Prawn Crackers
You can find a printable recipe with a step-by-step description at the bottom of this blog.
- Chop the salmon very finely and place it in a bowl.
- Mix ginger, lemon juice, and olive oil through the salmon. Allow flavoring in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Place a piece of prawn crackers in front of you and top with a teaspoon of marinated salmon.
- Sprinkle some grated coconut over the salmon and garnish with parsley. Serve right away.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Watch How to Make It
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Prawn Crackers with Salmon
- ½ inch fresh ginger fresh, skin removed, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 oz. smoked salmon finely chopped
- 2½ oz. prawn crackers
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut dried
- ½ oz. parsley fresh, garnish
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Mix the ginger with lemon juice, and olive oil.½ inch fresh ginger, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the salmon with the ginger mixture and let it come to taste for at least an hour in the refrigerator.7 oz. smoked salmon
- Before serving, spoon the smoked salmon mixture on top of the crackers.2½ oz. prawn crackers
- Garnish with grated coconut and parsley2 tablespoons grated coconut, ½ oz. parsley
- Refrigerator - You can mix the smoked salmon with ginger, lemon, and olive oil in the morning and then store it in the fridge.
Leave a Reply