A delicious appetizer, easy and quick to prepare and very delicious. This appetizer with smoked salmon can be served at anytime. On a cocktailparty or birthday party. It's entertaining proof.
Hay fever, I'm not a fan of it. But suffer from it a lot right now. Uberhaupt that there is still some fluid inside of me is bizar, because it flows from all sides. ORS sachets are almost a necessity. I feel so terrible.
And as I sit typing this, hopefully with one a few typos, because it's a little blurry (because of the hay fever) the birds are chirping outside, and it is still very light and warm.
Lovely weather to make this tasty appetizer with smoked salmon. Easy to make, oriental style and very fresh. And although I feel super bad, I could appreciate this. So I will type this recipe very fast and go to bed again.
- prawn crackers soften easily, you can mix the smoked salmon with the seasonings in the morning and then store in the refrigerator, but do spread it in the evening on the cracker, just before serving.
- you're going for even more exotic flavors use lime instead of lemon and take a quarter red pepper (chopped very thin) as garnish.
- you want an extra delicious coconut flavor, bake it in a dry frying pan until it smells delicious.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Appetizer with smoked
Did you make this appetizers with smoked salmon? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Appetizer with smoked salmon
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 1 cm ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut dried, grated
- prawn crackers
- parsley fresh fresh, garnish
- Grate the ginger
- Mix the ginger with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Chop the salmon finely.
- Mix the salmon with the ginger mixture and let it come to taste for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving you spoon the smoked salmon mixture on top of the crackers.
- Garnish with parsley
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.