A nice dinner with salmon? Deliciously baked and seasoned with a herb butter of red wine and shallots. Wonderfully refined and very tasty.
Salmon is a fish which always is a great choice. Wheater it's a normal week day, but also at parties or holidays. Like Mother's day, Easter and Christmas. You can serve it plain, baked in a frying pan, stewed, poached or oven baked. But you can also dress it up. By serving it with a sauce or with some special herb butter. Like this butter: salmon with herb butter with red wine and onion.
For a real elegant dinner serve this with potatoes with chives and parsley or fresh green beans with herb crumbs.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Salmon with herb butter with red wine and
Did you make this salmon with herb butter with red wine and shallots? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Salmon with herb butter with red wine and shallot
- 100 ml red wine
- 1 shallot sliced fine
- 75 gram butter unsalted, room temperature (and an extra tablespoon for baking the fish)
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper at taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 salmon filets
- Pour the red wine in a pan and add the chopped shallot.
- Bring to the boil on high heat and reduce to ¼th volume.
- Turn the heat off and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Take the butter and add the parsley and reduced red wine.
- Press the garlic above the butter and stir in everything.
- Put the butter into the refrigerator and let it stiffen for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat in a pan 1 tablespoon oil and one tablespoon butter.
- Bake the salmon 3 - 4 minutes on both sides.
- Take them out of the pan and put them on a plate, top with 1 tablespoon of butter (and serve with the remaining butter).
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.