A fluffy omelet with shrimp, ham and arugula. Great as a lunch dish or as s light dinner. A keto recipe, foolproof.
Super simple to prepare and very tasty. The peppery arugula blends wonderfully with the salty taste of the diced ham, sweet shrimp and creamy egg. A dish without a lot of calories which you can enjoy.
- you whisk the eggs, the omelet becomes delightfully airy.
- in an omelette the egg is just solidified, but not well done, so make sure you cook the egg on low heat and not too long.
- you add a tablespoon of soy sauce the omelette is lightly sweet, which is a great combination with the shrimp.
- You've got some left over arugula, you make a delicious salad as an accompaniment to the omelet lunch.
Shrimp omelet recipe
This recipe is:
- ½ spring onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 40 grams ham diced in cubes
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce sweet
- 100 grams shrimp
- 50 grams arugula
- Cut the spring onion into small slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in the pan and fry the diced hamuntil slightly brown.
- Remove the cubes with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Beat the eggs with soy sauce with a whisk.
- Pour the eggs into the frying pan ad make sure the heat is low.
- Allow the egg mixture 1 to 2 minutes to solidify slightly and then gently loosen the edges of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Leave the pan about one minute on low heat until the eggs are set.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the arugula, shrimp, onions and diced ham on one half of the egg.
- Fold the egg over the shrimp mixture and serve immediately