A fluffy omelet with shrimp, ham and arugula. Great as a lunch dish or as s light dinner. A keto recipe, foolproof.
Super simple to prepare and very tasty. The peppery arugula blends wonderfully with the salty taste of the diced ham, sweet shrimp and creamy egg. A dish without a lot of calories which you can enjoy.
- you whisk the eggs, the omelet becomes delightfully airy.
- in an omelette the egg is just solidified, but not well done, so make sure you cook the egg on low heat and not too long.
- you add a tablespoon of soy sauce the omelette is lightly sweet, which is a great combination with the shrimp.
- You've got some left over arugula, you make a delicious salad as an accompaniment to the omelet lunch.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Shrimp omelet recipe
- ½ spring onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 40 grams ham diced in cubes
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce sweet
- 100 grams shrimp
- 50 grams arugula
- Cut the spring onion into small slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in the pan and fry the diced hamuntil slightly brown.
- Remove the cubes with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Beat the eggs with soy sauce with a whisk.
- Pour the eggs into the frying pan ad make sure the heat is low.
- Allow the egg mixture 1 to 2 minutes to solidify slightly and then gently loosen the edges of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Leave the pan about one minute on low heat until the eggs are set.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the arugula, shrimp, onions and diced ham on one half of the egg.
- Fold the egg over the shrimp mixture and serve immediately