Tangerines are at their best in winter. Full of flavor and vitamins. This delicious creamy smoothie with tangerines, cranberries and coconut milk, is lactose and gluten free, and definitely a good start of the day.
Besides a delicious oatmeal breakfast, I love a great smoothie at some time. This wintery smoothie with tangerines, cranberries and creamy coconut milk is a winner. With some cocoa for a touch of extra flavor. A quick and delicious breakfast.
It's a good taste!
Recipe smoothie with
Did you make this smoothie with tangerine? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Smoothie with tangerine
- 2 tangerines
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- 100 ml coconut milk
- pinch cocoa
- Cut the tangerines in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Put the juice along with the cranberries and coconut milk in a blender and turn it on until you have a nice and smooth drink.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with a pinch of cocoa.
- Drink immediately
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Blender, kitchen machines, stand mixer