Creamy Spaghetti, juicy prawns, sweet sundried tomatoes and peppery arugula. This dish is quick, easy and simple to make and you can serve it within 15 minutes for dinner.
Today a really tasty recipe with homemade pasta: spaghetti with shrimps, sundried tomatoes and arugula. A really tasty dish!
- Homemade pasta is really delicious! If you've never had eat it I can definitely recommend it to try out. But it will cost you well over 15 minutes to make it. Fresh egg pasta that can be found in the supermarket refrigerator and is, just ike the homemade pasta, very nice and creamy. The budget-friendly solution is to use dried spaghetti.
- You can get fresh or frozen shrimp. When they are gray, they need to be cooked to be done (by boiling they will turn pink). The pink variants only need to warm.
- Use the oil of the sundried tomatoes to bake the shrimp instead of olive oil to add even more taste.
- This is a real great recipe to add salt with added Parmesan and Basil. (It's my own experience. I don't get paid to write this down!).
1 day before:
Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips. Save them until use in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
It's a good taste!
Recipe: Spaghetti with shrimp and
Spaghetti with shrimps, sundried tomatoes and arugula
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 16 shrimps
- 8 cloves garlic
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams arugula
- olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti al dente.
- Slice the garlic thinly and set aside.
- Cut the sun dried tomatoes in small stripes.
- Pour two tablespoons olive oil in the wok and put it on high heat.
- Add the shrimps and bake for 3 minutes on one side until it turns pink.
- Turn the shrimp around and add the garlic and tomatoes.
- Bake until the shrimp turns pink and then add the spaghetti.
- Bake it for a minute or so and spoon onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the arugula on top and serve.