A delicious dish for weekdays. Easy to make and full of flavor. Prepare in 5 minutes put in the oven for half an hour and then you can just do something for yourself. Relax or play with the kids until the dish is ready. Delicious.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Pesto stuffed chicken
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- oven dish
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 5 sundried tomatoes
- 2 oz. cheese Old or Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 430 °F (220 °C).
- Cut the chicken with a knife not through and through, leave the back of the filet attached so you've got an envelope.4 chicken breasts
- Smear it with pesto and close it.4 tablespoons pesto
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and repeat for the other chicken breasts.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into pieces and spread over the chicken breasts.5 sundried tomatoes
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grate cheese above it.4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 2 oz. cheese
- Put the chicken in the oven for 35 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with cress.