Smoked Salmon Roll-Ups are a delicious snack at any party, easy, quick to make (10 minutes), and super tasty! The cream cheese, the smoked salmon, fresh iceberg lettuce, pine nuts, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes ensure that every bite is a small party for your taste buds. These are salmon tortilla rolls that are a crowd-pleaser!
Smoked Salmon Roll-Ups
During a party, a cocktail party or for example New Year's Eve I always serve snacks. Delicious warm stuffed apricots with goat cheese and bacon, or homemade chicken curry salad (for topping on toast) or wraps.
I often make Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups with Cream Cheese. But these wraps with smoked salmon, cream cheese, iceberg lettuce and sun-dried tomatoes are also irresistibly delicious to serve. And you can make a lot of snacks within 10 minutes. I would say go for it!
What do you need for Salmon Tortilla Rolls
For the preparation of Smoked Salmon Roll Ups you need the following ingredients (you can find the correct amounts at the bottom of the blog in the recipe card):
Tortillas - Delicious plain wheat tortillas are used for this recipe. But you can also opt for a multigrain wrap tortilla that has a slightly more nutty taste.
Smoked salmon - Use smoked salmon fillet, you can spread it well. In this recipe, I used cold-smoked salmon fillet, but warm smoked is also recommended. Sockeye salmon fillet has a lot of flavors and is very tasty.
Cream cheese with herbs - A delicious cream cheese flavored with herbs such as garlic and parsley.
Sun-dried tomatoes - Use semi-sun-dried tomatoes or sun-dried tomatoes.
Iceberg lettuce - Iceberg lettuce is a good choice for wraps because it is crunchy and stays fresh longer. You can also replace it with arugula, which gives a light pepper taste.
Pine Nuts - Use toasted pine nuts for a delicious touch of nut.
How to prepare Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
A recipe with extensive steps, the right amount of ingredients and that you can also easily print can be found at the bottom of the blog.
- Warm the tortilla slightly and spread cream cheese on top. Divide iceberg lettuce and strips of sun-dried tomatoes on the tortilla.
- Top with smoked salmon and roasted pine nuts.
- Roll up the wrap tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut the wraps into ½ inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Smoked Salmon Roll-Ups
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 3 tablespoons Cream Cheese with herbs
- 2 oz. iceberg lettuce cut into thin strips
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes or semi-sun-dried tomatoes, sliced in strips
- 8 oz. Smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- Heat the tortilla wraps in a dry frying pan over medium heat for 5 to 10 seconds.2 tortilla wraps
- Spread the tortillas with cream cheese (on one side).3 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- Spread iceberg lettuce and sun-dried tomatoes on each tortilla.2 oz. iceberg lettuce, 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- Top with smoked salmon and sprinkle with pine nuts.8 oz. Smoked salmon, 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Roll up the wraps so that they have a diameter of about 1 inch (2 cm). Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and eat immediately or cut into slices of about ½ inch (1 cm) (and serve as a snack).
- Refrigeration - You can keep the cold salmon wraps in the refrigerator for a day (which means you can make them a day in advance). Then store them in the plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
- Freezing - Remove the iceberg lettuce (or don't add it yet). Iceberg lettuce cannot be frozen! Cut the tortillas into small wraps and spread them out on a baking tray. Put it in the freezer for 2 hours and then collect the wraps and put them in a freezer container or bag. This way they stay good for up to 1 month. Let them thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Then add the iceberg lettuce.
The nutritional values shown are per wrap. If you eat it for lunch, the nutritional value per wrap is: nutritional value * 8